Lessons I’ve learned …
1. Nothing in life needs to be perfect.
2. This too shall pass.
3. Give without limits and expectations.
4. If you are not now here, you are nowhere.
5. Play the hand that you are dealt.
6. Stating a problem clearly often suggests its solution.
7. Always remember to be kind.
8. By doing a little bit each day, you can get a lot accomplished.
9. You can choose what you do; you can’t choose what you like to do.
10. If you don’t believe you are happy, you are not.
11. For the love of my family, I take care to appear happy, and especially to be so.
12. The days are long, but the years are short.